At Elote, we strive to serve you fresh and innovative Mexican food using local products and sustainable practices in the heart of downtown Tulsa.
We are dedicated to providing fresh ingredients to deliver healthy and filling food straight from our kitchen, right to your plate. We do all this while limiting negative environmental impact through green practices, including:
- Composting. Our produce remnants are composted to nourish the community gardens at Newsome Community Farms.
- Organic Meats. Our meats are organically grain fed and raised in Bixby, Oklahoma.
- Biodegradable Packaging. All of our to-go plates, forks, knives and napkins are 100% biodegradable and make from sugar beets and corn instead of Styrofoam.
- Recycling. All of our printing is done on 100% recycled paper.
- Outstanding Flavor. All of our food is free of unnecessary fats, relying on fresh herbs and spices for outstanding flavor.
- Keeping it Local. We support local farmers and vendors including: Natural Farms, Three Springs Farm, Highland Dairy, Pancho Anaya Panaderia, Curtis Restaurant Supply, Conrad Farms, Lucy’s Tortillas, Java Dave’s Coffee, J-M Farms, Cheatwood’s Honey, Thirst Wines, Marshall Brewing Company and Newsome Community Farms.
Click here to view our menu